Time CardsTickets can be purchased up to 30 days before departure.
- 24-hour automat/online full fare 24h ticket: The 24h ticket is valid for 24 hours in the central zone of Salzburg. Your trip must come to an end before the 24-hour period is over. E.g. From 1:17 p.m. on Wednesday to 1:16 p.m. on Thursday. More details
- 24-hour automat/online minimum fare 24h ticket minimum fare: Only for people with disabilities (from 70% invalidity onwards), Austrian veterans, children from 6 to 14 years of age and dogs. More details
- 24-hour automat/online senior fare 24h ticket reduced fare: Only for seniors from 62 years of age onwards with valid ÖBB-VORTEILSCARD Senior or valid ÖBB-ÖSTERREICHCARD Senior! More details
- 24-hour automat/online youth fare 24h ticket youth fare: Only for teens from 15 to 18 years of age. Proof of age with a photo ID including the date of birth is mandatory! More details
An Online-Ticket is only available in personalized form and needs to be carried along as a print-out. The one ordering and paying has to be the travelling person. A cancellation of this ticket is not possible!
- Passengers carrying luggage or sports equipment may get in touch with the operating transportation company in advance and check the possibility of transportation and charges that may apply.
- Passengers carrying along animals shall refer to our tariff requirements.
- The currently valid tariff requirements for the Salzburger Verkehrsverbund GmbH apply.