Time CardsTickets can be purchased up to 30 days before departure.
- 1-hour full fare 1h ticket: The 1h ticket is valid for one hour in the central zone of Salzburg. Your last ride must be finished within 60 minutes. E.g.: From 12:11 p.m. to 1:10 p.m. More details
- 1-hour minimum fare 1h ticket minimum fare: Only for people with disabilities (from 70% invalidity onwards), Austrian veterans, children from 6 to 14 years of age and dogs. More details
- 1-hour youth fare 1h ticket youth fare: Only for teens from 15 to 18 years of age. Proof of age with a photo ID including the date of birth is mandatory! More details
An Online-Ticket is only available in personalized form and needs to be carried along as a print-out. The one ordering and paying has to be the travelling person. A cancellation of this ticket is not possible!
- Passengers carrying luggage or sports equipment may get in touch with the operating transportation company in advance and check the possibility of transportation and charges that may apply.
- Passengers carrying along animals shall refer to our tariff requirements.
- The currently valid tariff requirements for the Salzburger Verkehrsverbund GmbH apply.